Tuesday, April 28, 2015

1972andesflightdisaster Lament

It's here! It's finally here! California screamo band 1972andesflightdisaster released songs! Get ready to fucking cry! I've been waiting to hear these songs after watching live videos of them on YouTube.I became a fan instantly.I also had a chance to talk with singer Zach witch was awesome and he mentioned that they were recording songs to release and that's exactly what they did.Here it is, Lament.This EP is sad, noisy, loud, heavy, and sad.Also did I mentioned that it's sad? Just the way I like it.The way screamo should be.My favorite song off this EP is the first track A Winkled Love Note From Sun Cafe.I admit that when listening to this EP I shed tears.This is really really really good stuff.I also dig the Jeromes Dream cover! I highly suggest you check it out if you're into loud and sad screamo music.These guys will not disappoint you! And they do not I repeat, they do NOT sound like Deafheaven.Hoping to see these guys do a tour in the future because I really need to see these guys live.

Bandcamp
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment