Sunday, May 3, 2015

Null Half-Breed

Remember the emo/punk band Hollow Point TX? I did a review of them Here after I saw them at Sons Of Hermann Hall with Turnover and a bunch of other bands that played that night.I've became a fan instantly and been waiting to hear some new jams from them.So after being off of Facebook for sometime, Their Saving Face EP came to mind and I decided to reactivate my Facebook to check and see if they released anything new.They announced on their Facebook that Hollow Point TX is no more but they made a new band.Same band members but under a different name.So I decided to check out the new project and I liked what I was hearing! They go by the name of Null and they have released an EP called Half-Breed.I can sure in hell tell you that they improved a lot! It's more heavier and more mature.Also what caught my attention is that it's 90's influenced.Bands today has been going after that 90's, grunge sound and it's not bad.We love the fucking 90's! The lyrics are are the same like in Hollow Point but it's good.I like the bummer songs with the 90's sound.Off the back the band reminds me of Failure, Hum, and Shiner.My favorite track off this EP is Kin To None Pt.2.Just the intro makes me wanna jump on a group of random people smoking vapers as if I was stage diving at a show.It's that good! It's awesome coming across good bands from your hometown.I'm happy I checked this band out.So if you're a fan of the 90's grunge sound, Pop open a cold one and go listen to this EP.I promise that you will enjoy it!

Bandcamp
Null Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment